Standard Bank
Standard Bank Employee Review

Exciting and warm company

5,0
21 May 2018
My everyday routine at work is exciting , being able to handle customer queries and solving problems really helps as it improves your level of work and make you to develop a great friendship with your clients. It makes you to have leadership roles where you have to meet deadlines and also respect clients. When you in this role you always have to see to it that client is always kept happy. The hardest part is when you have been not coming up with solutions to solve queries. There are certain standards that we use to meet our customers needs. I really enjoy every part of my work as it also involves team work inside.
5,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
10 January 2020
Same role
Assets Custodian (Former Employee) - Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal
Long Hours Lots of learning opportunities Management is fair Work place culture is very diverse but open to all cultures Hardest part is the hours because doors close early but still finish late
4,0
5 January 2020
Same role
A.T.M Custodian (Former Employee) - Eastern Cape Mt Frere
Customer focused and be the company ambassador during work hours and after.It was fun and production was also priority. Customer retention and satisfaction.
Pros
Regular training and keeping updated with technology and innovation
Cons
Risks associated with cash in transit
5,0
21 March 2020
Same location
Service Manager (Former Employee) - Sandton
Seasoned Service Manager bringing 14 years of Banking experience. Proficient in business practices, standards of operation and customer needs.Empowering leader with passion for developing teams with focus on exceptional service delivery and customer retention.
  1. Exciting and warm company