Standard Bank
Standard Bank Employee Review

Fast and Efficient

5,0
4 August 2020
Work hard, play hard environment. Awesome people that become your family. Understanding and challanging workspace. All round very good place to start a life long career.
4,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Growth
Cons
No place for lazy people
3,0
25 January 2021
Same role
teller (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
This company has a culture of favoritism even if you working hard you will not be recognised if you don't know the right people, it's stressful as they no longer focus on the customers and customer service but are more worried about sales
Pros
Staff rates on loans
Cons
No growth
4,0
21 January 2021
Same roleSame location
Universal Banker (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The department I was in was not nice to work in. The pressure was sometimes too much to handle. Managers only focused on stats and making the customer happy which ends up resulting in the bankers being neglected.
Pros
A lot of room for growth
5,0
19 April 2021
Same location
Query Management Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time management