Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Standard Bank Employee Review

Fast Paced and well structured

10 April 2021
The culture was very structured and all employees were held to a standard and consistently educated on required culture. It was definitely fast paced and focussed. There's a lot of consideration for family as well. I loved working for SBSA.
5,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Easy access to refreshment, care
Cons
Contract renewal or conversion easily overlooked
1 December 2020
Same role
Admin Clerk (Former Employee) - Bloemfontei
Good company to work for.Employees know that they in the best work environment.company is always willing to go the extra mail for employees as well as loyal customers
Pros
Team work
2,0
21 April 2020
Same role
Enquiries Clerk (Former Employee) - Limpopo
I enjoyed working there as I've been working with many different people with d cultures. People skills, communication skills and experience of administrative duties and.
19 April 2021
Same location
Query Management Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time management
  1. Fast Paced and well structured