Standard Bank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Fun and challenging place to work

It is a fun place to work for,very challenging and it needs a self dertemined person who is willing to learn It's a workplace that requires one to have time management as lots of work needs to be done in time

3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture

Same role

There is no review summary

My life balance was good because I was weekends off.My salary was not good because I basically just worked for traveling allowance and half rent.Job security was bad because it is who you know.I got along with all management just not my own and job culture was OK.
Same role

Standard Bank is a good company to work for

Amazing work environment and managers. You are all encouraged to work in a collaborative manner. Growth possible and vacancies emailed to staff from time to time when available.
Same location

Motivation

I have been in my current role as Branch Manager for 5 years and it include People Management, Risk and Compliance, Sales and Service. We have 8 strong values that gives us a very strong working relationship across all departments. I cannot relate to anything that was hard in my current role except ensuring that we comply with legislations in all departments. I enjoy working with people and see them growing. The most enjoyable part is when we achieve our goals.

Pros

I am very flexable and can adapt to any working environment

Cons

I can strive above challenges and are willing to work extra hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1

Based on 2 337 reviews

3,8Work/Life Balance
3,7Salary/Benefits
3,7Job Security/Advancement
3,6Management
3,9Culture
  • Standard Bank
  • Fun and challenging place to work