Standard Bank
Standard Bank Employee Review

Fun and fast paced

3,0
13 November 2020
Daily comms meetings ,self discipline and integrity in every interaction with clients ,the culture was relaxed yet professional .The job was not easy as soon as you understand processes and what's required of you .What I enjoyed the most was that everyday experience was different ,no day was the same as the previous one that made the work exciting daily
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
great working enviroment
Cons
little growth and long hours
5,0
4 September 2019
Same role
Facilitator (Former Employee) - Rustenburg, North West
I found SBSA to be an employer that is committed to developing talent in house which was great as I had no qualifications when I started my career with them. Through learnerships and L&D interventions I was able to gain the skills to find a position within the company that I was passionate about.
4,0
21 October 2017
Same role
Facilitator - Coach, (Former Employee) - Johannesburg South, Gauteng
Values are not executed similarly in the organisation. Some business units and lleaders go directly against the values, including HR, while some are excellent in living the values and driving the organisational objectives and not their own agendas.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Some senior leadership that do not live the values
5,0
19 April 2021
Same location
Query Management Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time management