Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

fun work place

This was my first job it has been a great experiences to date, the amount of training that i given is beyound the best, i have been fully equipt to deal with clients and also to best work in a time. One of the things i have enjoy workng for this company is the 'family' working enviroment

4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
1,0Culture

Same role

productive, relaxed and fun workplace

I loved it to come to work, have my diary/duties set out for the day and complete all tasks no worries about left over work and deadlines carried over
Same roleSame location

I had a balanced work environment. My line management was restructured and I experienced som bias. Generally speaking it is a good company to work for

I have had good earnings, and achieved and exceeded the benchmarks with some effort, however easily achievable. When there were issues I always created a resolve in order to keep a healthy workspace. As for the company it was great working there. I left due to personal growth reasons.

Pros

Exceptional Earning Potential for hardworkers, Flexible Hours

Cons

Long Hours.
Same location

Relaxed and fun environment

I always enjoyed working marathons, I scored daily incentives and prizes.Our management were very generous and work well with the employees.We had a very relaxed and fun environment, I`m a team player and like challenges so reaching my daily target was making easy for me to exceed my monthly target, We used to have incentives every Friday where you can be able to work half day, I enjoyed to be a Top performer and received the awards, I worked @ standard bank and dont remember a single day having conflicts with the management or colleagues, I was always enjoyingto be @ work and treat everybody with respect. I was always treating my clients fairly and assisting in every area where possible. I am very good in building a relationship with all client I spoke to and made sure that I Standard Bank is reputation is always taken serious and made clients to trust the Company and feeling safe with their personal information, I made sure that I kept their information safe as we are regulated by POPI and honest in whatever I was doing within the Company.. I made sure that I am reliable and work hard everyday and show my passion for my position that is why I was promoted and became a Senior Sales Consultant after a year employed. I was always assisting the new consultant and setting a good example to my colleagues. I am very consistent person when it comes to target which that is the most hardest part but making effort and working an overtime helped me a lot, I enjoy making money and going out to team buildings every month end motivated as we need to go out and have fun after hard gave -

Pros

daily incentives

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1