Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Fun

No growth multiple tasks and experience but when u apply for positions to grow ur career u will make the shortlist and then u will be notified of affirmative action.

Pros

Cons

Alot

na

Long Hours Lots of learning opportunities Management is fair Work place culture is very diverse but open to all cultures Hardest part is the hours because doors close early but still finish late
Same role

Productive and customer focused environment but with fun and passion.Teamwork and motivation.Always keeping up to date with technology and innovation.

Customer focused and be the company ambassador during work hours and after.It was fun and production was also priority. Customer retention and satisfaction.

Pros

Regular training and keeping updated with technology and innovation

Cons

Risks associated with cash in transit
Same role

Being accurate, fast and punctual at all times

It is a nice environment to work in, you meet different kinds of people with different cultures. Treating everyone the same is the best thing you can do. People can see that Standard Bank values every customer whether you have lots of money or not. Management always tries there best to teach us to do our utmost best for a customer and goes the extra mile in any situation, whether it is a deposit, withdrawal, transfer, opening of accounts or just an enquiry. Working with finances was best thing I liked to do there as I have an aptitude for figures and delivering excellent services was something I never stopped doing as I like to engage with customers which keep customers stay banking with Standard Bank because of a good relationship between them and the bank .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1