Standard Bank
Standard Bank Employee Review

Fun

5,0
18 August 2017
A typical day at work would be working hard and making sure that we reach our stats daily and that we go over and above what was required of us. I have learned to work with all types of clients. Management was to the point about what they required. The Work culture was filled with UBUNTU which made working there very different.The hardest part was working on a temp basis. The most enjoyable part was knowing that I had an income as it is very difficult to find work in this day and age.
Pros
working with people that are like family
Cons
working under pressure
3,0
23 March 2020
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The working environment is stressful working 3 weekends a month 6 days a week. They need to change that to 2 working weekends and 2 weekends off. Uplift its staff and allow the staff to grow within. Business registration and support upcoming business
Pros
Love the staff
Cons
Would go back again
5,0
20 September 2019
Call Centre Consultant - Banking (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
A drive of determination was born in this period. Developed great desire to developing myself even further. Was my first job ever and instilled a sting character in me.
Pros
Opportunity to develop
Cons
Not permanent
3,0
23 January 2019
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
My experience at Standard bank was a good learning experience and stepping stone I've generated important skills in my time working at this workplace. I've learned what it is being a call centre agent, and working with pressure.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Long working hours