Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Standard Bank Employee Review

I’m delighted to be an employee of Standardbank

19 August 2020
Work for standard bank has given me the exposure in so many aspects of business and IT. The training provided is extensive and prepares one well for the job
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
It’s great growing and learning at Standardbank
25 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, South Africa
Standard bank is always ready to fund further development of their employees. For both academic and emotional development. It has a sense of belonging
3,0
18 January 2019
Same roleSame location
Junior Business Analyst (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
It was okay working here, didn't get the full experience I wanted but it was better than nothing. Wish I had more time to work here but unfortunately that's not happening.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
19 April 2021
Same location
Query Management Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time management
  1. I’m delighted to be an employee of Standardbank