Standard Bank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

It is a very good company to work for.

Work is very enjoyable as it is clear what is expected of you on a daily babis and it can be hectic at times. I have learned that working together benifits the company overall.Management is great it sometimes has its ups and downs as i would think we are all just human. Standard Bank has a unique culture ( you are at home) that i dont think i can explain to someone who has never worked for the company before.People are friendly and very helpful. The hardest part of the job for me would be to leave here and find something else (to grow) somewhere else. What i will miss most about working here wouls be the people and the culture.

Pros

Great benifits

Cons

Hard work

3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

Fun and challenging place to work

It is a fun place to work for,very challenging and it needs a self dertemined person who is willing to learn It's a workplace that requires one to have time management as lots of work needs to be done in time
Same role

There is no review summary

My life balance was good because I was weekends off.My salary was not good because I basically just worked for traveling allowance and half rent.Job security was bad because it is who you know.I got along with all management just not my own and job culture was OK.
Same role

Standard Bank is a good company to work for

Amazing work environment and managers. You are all encouraged to work in a collaborative manner. Growth possible and vacancies emailed to staff from time to time when available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1

Based on 2 335 reviews

3,8Work/Life Balance
3,7Salary/Benefits
3,7Job Security/Advancement
3,6Management
3,9Culture
  • Standard Bank
  • It is a very good company to work for.