Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Standard Bank Employee Review

12 January 2015
Work was always busy because it was a call centre enviroment the athmosphere was alway bubbly. I have learnt how to communicate with people and how to be more free The co- workers were very helpful and always friendly Dealing with rude arrogant clients Hearing the satisfaction in the clients voice after receiving help and being thankful for it.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
Job improvement
Cons
dealing with arrogant clients
3,0
23 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The working environment is stressful working 3 weekends a month 6 days a week. They need to change that to 2 working weekends and 2 weekends off. Uplift its staff and allow the staff to grow within. Business registration and support upcoming business
Pros
Love the staff
Cons
Would go back again
20 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Call Centre Consultant - Banking (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
A drive of determination was born in this period. Developed great desire to developing myself even further. Was my first job ever and instilled a sting character in me.
Pros
Opportunity to develop
Cons
Not permanent
30 May 2021
Same location
Migration Officer (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Great place to work at and the leadership is professional and takes initiatives.I would totally recommend Standard Bank as an employer.Requires someone who is willing to learn and show up.
  1. It was a fum place to work at , Senior staff was friendly and always ready to help