Standard Bank
Standard Bank Employee Review

na

4,0
7 February 2017
- working in a call Center has taught me to work well with others and to manage long working hours staff is very friendly and welcoming - Management such as team leaders need to improve leadership and communication with teams mates to meet with goals and objectives - the hardest part about the job is that there are departments that deal with most requested queries there is lack of sufficient communication between agents and when call volume is high most queries are not resolved on time this creates irate clients. -great part of the job is that we recognized when we work hard and learning new skills.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture
Pros
overtime pay
3,0
23 March 2020
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The working environment is stressful working 3 weekends a month 6 days a week. They need to change that to 2 working weekends and 2 weekends off. Uplift its staff and allow the staff to grow within. Business registration and support upcoming business
Pros
Love the staff
Cons
Would go back again
5,0
20 September 2019
Call Centre Consultant - Banking (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
A drive of determination was born in this period. Developed great desire to developing myself even further. Was my first job ever and instilled a sting character in me.
Pros
Opportunity to develop
Cons
Not permanent
3,0
23 January 2019
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
My experience at Standard bank was a good learning experience and stepping stone I've generated important skills in my time working at this workplace. I've learned what it is being a call centre agent, and working with pressure.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Long working hours