Standard Bank
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Not at present

Working at the Bank was an eye opener, as the system protects the Bank and leave employees vulnerable as one will be expected to perform over and above what a Normal person can and Bank has these Declarations that a signed yearly which puts our Jobs at lines

Pros

Reputational risk

Cons

Keeps on Protection the bank only

Same roleSame location

Enjoyable working conditions and lots of education and upskilling. Inspiring management.

I have grown so much as an individual from since I joined the Co. Until my departure. Acquired skills that I apply even in my personal life. Enjoyable
Same role

Team Colloboration.

What stood out for me was the collaboration that I was involved in as a Team Leader, I was given the task to co-ordinate. It was a collaboration between the Sales and the New applications Credit department. With the hard work we ended up achieving what was required it was not easy though.
Same location

Best bank to work foe

I had a Great time working for the bank. I learned a lot from being just a regional.PA to the best sales.consultant in the region. Also got an award for.best service experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Standard Bank