Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Standard Bank Employee Review

Overall

4,0
20 March 2019
Most agencies has a team of people that they like, as a new guy at the agency I was not taken serious. But I was given a chance to prove myself and I did on the first day on the job, and was given a higher position on that day.
3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
19 August 2020
Same role
Consultant, Customer Service (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng
The working environment is very competitive. Standard bank is a big company with a large client base so we are always on our feet ensuring everyone is assisted and happy.
Pros
Medical aid, no working on sundays
Cons
Highly demanding
24 January 2020
Same role
team customer service (Former Employee) - Gauteng
working environment very nice and clean, i have learned a lot at standard bank,working skill,good leadership skills,and good customer service,i learned a lot in management and how to be a better and good manager,how to be a role model to your staff,and selling skills.The hardest part in when id festive season and the bank overflow with societies client and you have to move the ques,enjoyable part is going to training centres for different courses.
21 March 2020
Same location
Service Manager (Former Employee) - Sandton
Seasoned Service Manager bringing 14 years of Banking experience. Proficient in business practices, standards of operation and customer needs.Empowering leader with passion for developing teams with focus on exceptional service delivery and customer retention.