Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Productive and Challenging

Day Starts off at 08:00AM with a team meeting for half an hour. I read my emails, confirm appointments with clients and prepare their documentation. Drive out to client and consult. Head Back to the Office and capture signed Business. Always learning as every client has something different to bring to the meeting and i am often asked an odd question that needs to be researched on. Management is a phone call away and always willing to step in. Co-workers are like family. The hardest part of my Job is rejection, clients not interested in what you have to offer. The Most enjoyable part is being able to meet with different people everyday of my life.

Pros

Always Learning

Cons

Driving Out to Clients that are not willing to meet up at my office.

5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture

Same role

productive, relaxed and fun workplace

I loved it to come to work, have my diary/duties set out for the day and complete all tasks no worries about left over work and deadlines carried over
Same role

I had a balanced work environment. My line management was restructured and I experienced som bias. Generally speaking it is a good company to work for

I have had good earnings, and achieved and exceeded the benchmarks with some effort, however easily achievable. When there were issues I always created a resolve in order to keep a healthy workspace. As for the company it was great working there. I left due to personal growth reasons.

Pros

Exceptional Earning Potential for hardworkers, Flexible Hours

Cons

Long Hours.
Same location

Working from Home changed me

As I would have noted, I have been in the financial industry for around 20 years and IT about 24 years. The opportunities at the bank was incredible, but it is time to spread my wings and live the dream.

Pros

Medical Aid, Pension, working with some of the best in their field and making a true difference to customer Service

Cons

Well, the downsiging and a lot of politics (But part of the corporate structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1