Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Productive and colleboration

Great place to work at and the leadership is professional and takes initiatives.I would totally recommend Standard Bank as an employer.Requires someone who is willing to learn and show up.

4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture

Working from Home changed me

As I would have noted, I have been in the financial industry for around 20 years and IT about 24 years. The opportunities at the bank was incredible, but it is time to spread my wings and live the dream.

Pros

Medical Aid, Pension, working with some of the best in their field and making a true difference to customer Service

Cons

Well, the downsiging and a lot of politics (But part of the corporate structure

Very nice to work for

One of the best companies to work for. If you are serious about growth in your life then once you work here only good things can come of it. Also they have immense benefits in this day and age where people just do not get hired

Pros

Live environment

Cons

Fast paced

Excellent workplace

Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Time management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1