Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Standard Bank Employee Review

Productive and fast paced workplace

5,0
19 August 2020
The working environment is very competitive. Standard bank is a big company with a large client base so we are always on our feet ensuring everyone is assisted and happy.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Medical aid, no working on sundays
Cons
Highly demanding
5,0
24 January 2020
Same role
team customer service (Former Employee) - Gauteng
working environment very nice and clean, i have learned a lot at standard bank,working skill,good leadership skills,and good customer service,i learned a lot in management and how to be a better and good manager,how to be a role model to your staff,and selling skills.The hardest part in when id festive season and the bank overflow with societies client and you have to move the ques,enjoyable part is going to training centres for different courses.
3,0
22 January 2020
Same role
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Pretoria North, Gauteng
-Long Hours -Hard work pays -They had their own favourites -Management always ask me to assist other agencies -Working with my best team having fun
Pros
Working half day as a thank you for hard work.
Cons
Long hours and not taking lunch sometimes.
4,0
5 September 2012
Same location
Team Leader Customer Service (Former Employee) - Springs, Gauteng
My experience in Standard Bank was an enjoyable one and has contributed greatly towards my growth both professionally & personally. Leadership use an open door policy and are always willing to hear suggestions and ideas from general staff. Although working with different individuals was a challenge sometimes, overall each and every one of the staff helped me grow as individuals. As I was responsible for ensuring highest levels of Customer Care, I really enjoyed it since i'm passionate about customer service and really like interactiong with my customers.
Pros
free lunches, family days & fair incetives for all staff
Cons
staff compliment
  1. Productive and fast paced workplace