Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Standard Bank Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

13 February 2021
I started at standard bank with no experience but they took me in sent me to a training and I was paid during that time they made me permanent and then later on showed me how to work at enquiries there is growth if you are dedicated to your work and they push those who want to stay behind and their aim is to see everybody in better position than telling
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Free lunches some times
Cons
Flexible hours
30 August 2019
Same role
Front line consultant (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Best experience I've ever had, management pays attention to the extra work you put in, everyone is very helpful, everyone is always willing to make everything a team effort. the culture is lively, fun and motivating. they push you to be the best that you could be and they pay you for any time spent over your hours. beautiful time spent there.
3,0
26 August 2016
Same role
Front Line Officer (Former Employee) - Komgha, Eastern Cape
Productive. Good management. Great stuff to work with. Trainings are available. System was user friendly. There is pressure only on busy days. Good working hours.
11 November 2020
Same location
Bulk Teller (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Great experience for me to work with them even though it was only a short period. The management is very reasonable and always willing to assist you when needed.
Pros
Great shifts
Cons