Standard Bank
Standard Bank Employee Review

Productive and fun

3,0
2 May 2018
Working at the company was a corporate productive working experience. I have the ability and skills to work as an call centre consultant. I achieved telecommunication skills. Working with customers , the bank puts the customer 1st. Meeting the customer's needs is important.
Pros
Scheduled hours
Cons
Shifts
3,0
23 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The working environment is stressful working 3 weekends a month 6 days a week. They need to change that to 2 working weekends and 2 weekends off. Uplift its staff and allow the staff to grow within. Business registration and support upcoming business
Pros
Love the staff
Cons
Would go back again
5,0
20 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Call Centre Consultant - Banking (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
A drive of determination was born in this period. Developed great desire to developing myself even further. Was my first job ever and instilled a sting character in me.
Pros
Opportunity to develop
Cons
Not permanent
5,0
19 April 2021
Same location
Query Management Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time management