Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

productive and relaxed workplace

it was a weekend job, but i found it to be extremely relaxed and enjoyable. management and staff were extremely helpful and hardworking. there was no hard part to the job as assistance was available for those who needed it, and that did not occur very often. my co-workers were my friends and fellow staff so there was always a lively and fun atmosphere.

Pros

free lunches everday

Cons

leaving

5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture

Same role

quality of work , very nice , fruitful , growth , reconnect , guidance , caring , kind good quality of work , growth , service , adjustment everything

Pros

Free lunches

Same role

Productive and customer orientated.

The working environment is welcoming and free. I have learned to work with other people, share idea's and accept or adapt to change easily. The difficult thing for me was reaching my stretched target if we were having system issues. And being recognized during monthly awards or recognition ceremonies was the best thing ever.

Pros

Insensitive for best performers

Cons

Long hour's
Same location

It’s a good company to work for.

Seasoned Service Manager bringing 14 years of Banking experience. Proficient in business practices, standards of operation and customer needs.Empowering leader with passion for developing teams with focus on exceptional service delivery and customer retention.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1