Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Productive and vibrant environment

Running a day to day administrative duties, handling diaries, processing invoices and claims. Meeting arrangement and workshops. I have leaned how to cope under pressure and be able to deliver the work that is required. How to work with two executives that are totally different with work routines. How to adapt to the ever changing dynamics of the work. Every day it was different, you face a different challenge at hand, that was the most interesting part. You always had to be on top of your game all the time. The team was very support of one another, work wise and socially. There was always for room for learning new skills.

3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
2,0Culture

Same role

Fun and challenging place to work

It is a fun place to work for,very challenging and it needs a self dertemined person who is willing to learn It's a workplace that requires one to have time management as lots of work needs to be done in time
Same role

There is no review summary

My life balance was good because I was weekends off.My salary was not good because I basically just worked for traveling allowance and half rent.Job security was bad because it is who you know.I got along with all management just not my own and job culture was OK.
Same role

Standard Bank is a good company to work for

Amazing work environment and managers. You are all encouraged to work in a collaborative manner. Growth possible and vacancies emailed to staff from time to time when available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1