Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Productive, fun and adventurous

Days at work differs from one day to another because some days theres a lot of business and some there none, management is very supportive. colleagues are the best. The hardest part of the job is that im earning commision with no basic salary. interacting with approacherble and friendly staff make my days enjoyable.

Pros

yes, free lunches

Cons

8 hours

3,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
3,0Culture

Same role

productive, relaxed and fun workplace

I loved it to come to work, have my diary/duties set out for the day and complete all tasks no worries about left over work and deadlines carried over
Same role

I had a balanced work environment. My line management was restructured and I experienced som bias. Generally speaking it is a good company to work for

I have had good earnings, and achieved and exceeded the benchmarks with some effort, however easily achievable. When there were issues I always created a resolve in order to keep a healthy workspace. As for the company it was great working there. I left due to personal growth reasons.

Pros

Exceptional Earning Potential for hardworkers, Flexible Hours

Cons

Long Hours.
Same location

Aggressive team leaders

My team leader never gave me a chance to spread my wings, my favouritism was at the core and the chain was way too long. I felt suffocated and clamped, to get a bonus you had to favoured. I worked for this company at a time of LMI 's where would go without pay for months but efforts were not recognized. I loved this company but after my experience I don't know

Pros

I don't remember getting anything for free

Cons

Rotten management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1