Standard Bank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

productive, relaxed and fun workplace

I loved it to come to work, have my diary/duties set out for the day and complete all tasks no worries about left over work and deadlines carried over

4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

I had a balanced work environment. My line management was restructured and I experienced som bias. Generally speaking it is a good company to work for

I have had good earnings, and achieved and exceeded the benchmarks with some effort, however easily achievable. When there were issues I always created a resolve in order to keep a healthy workspace. As for the company it was great working there. I left due to personal growth reasons.

Pros

Exceptional Earning Potential for hardworkers, Flexible Hours

Cons

Long Hours.
Same role

fun working place

chilled environment great team, bubbly co workers very loving and supportive do not stand the whole day, flexible working hours iv learner a lot in teams of being in the corporate environment and work place, gain compute skills because i use the computer every day

Pros

socializing

Cons

under paid issue
Same location

It’s a good company to work for.

Seasoned Service Manager bringing 14 years of Banking experience. Proficient in business practices, standards of operation and customer needs.Empowering leader with passion for developing teams with focus on exceptional service delivery and customer retention.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1