Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Standard Bank Employee Review

3,0
21 October 2017
-Typical day is when you come across a difficult client and you need to keep the spirit of the customer is always right and on the other hand follow the correct processes and still manage to keep the client happy. - In so doing I've learned that as an employee you need to understand the needs of your client and relate to their lifestyle and still remain assertive In decision making. -We learn about different cultures and belief and still be able to keep the spirit of Ubuntu in the work place. -Knowing what's right but still have to adhere to the policies that govern us is the most hardest part of the job. -The most enjoyable part of the job is doing what you love doing, assisting my colleques, resolving queries that my client's have within the given SLA, going the extra mile to ensure that my client's needs are met, and being a team-player.
3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Short hours
Cons
No recognition
3,0
23 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The working environment is stressful working 3 weekends a month 6 days a week. They need to change that to 2 working weekends and 2 weekends off. Uplift its staff and allow the staff to grow within. Business registration and support upcoming business
Pros
Love the staff
Cons
Would go back again
5,0
20 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Call Centre Consultant - Banking (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
A drive of determination was born in this period. Developed great desire to developing myself even further. Was my first job ever and instilled a sting character in me.
Pros
Opportunity to develop
Cons
Not permanent
5,0
19 April 2021
Same location
Query Management Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time management