Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Productiveness

coming to work and meeting new customers with different querries each day. an opportunity to be able to meet customers expectations and providing financial planning solutions.

Pros

Intensive training

Cons

commission only

Same role

productive, relaxed and fun workplace

I loved it to come to work, have my diary/duties set out for the day and complete all tasks no worries about left over work and deadlines carried over
Same role

I had a balanced work environment. My line management was restructured and I experienced som bias. Generally speaking it is a good company to work for

I have had good earnings, and achieved and exceeded the benchmarks with some effort, however easily achievable. When there were issues I always created a resolve in order to keep a healthy workspace. As for the company it was great working there. I left due to personal growth reasons.

Pros

Exceptional Earning Potential for hardworkers, Flexible Hours

Cons

Long Hours.
Same location

Fun workplace

Great and professional management... Not really productive because I was only doing that job cause I wanted extra money. I had so much fun work at the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1