Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Relaxed with no empowerment

As a way to get work experience, this job is a great way to start as you learn how to behave in a working environment, time management , work ethics and overall have skills. The hardest part of the job is when it comes to the submission of the cases to the relevant department in time without having any paperwork incorrectly captured and end up not getting paid. The enjoyment is that as an individual you push yourself to reach targets that at the end of the month you can receive a better salary.

Pros

Great working relationship with a broker

Cons

Disappointment when it comes to salary scale

2,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
1,0Culture

Same role

Fun and challenging place to work

It is a fun place to work for,very challenging and it needs a self dertemined person who is willing to learn It's a workplace that requires one to have time management as lots of work needs to be done in time
Same role

There is no review summary

My life balance was good because I was weekends off.My salary was not good because I basically just worked for traveling allowance and half rent.Job security was bad because it is who you know.I got along with all management just not my own and job culture was OK.
Same location

Working from Home changed me

As I would have noted, I have been in the financial industry for around 20 years and IT about 24 years. The opportunities at the bank was incredible, but it is time to spread my wings and live the dream.

Pros

Medical Aid, Pension, working with some of the best in their field and making a true difference to customer Service

Cons

Well, the downsiging and a lot of politics (But part of the corporate structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1