Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

SBFC fun work place

I walk in 07:00am in the morning, make my morning calls try and catch up with my clients before their day starts, make follow ups and do my admin just before the Branch opens. once the branch is open its business no time to be wasting sitting on the phone or with paper work. I have learned that consistency is key in this job you slack and you lose your business to co-workers or worse external companies. Management and co-workers in SBFC helps one keep it together just knowing that there is someone out there working with you who wants to see you succeed in the business and in your work. The hardest part of the job for me was not having a salary and best part was building my own salary.

4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

Same role

productive, relaxed and fun workplace

I loved it to come to work, have my diary/duties set out for the day and complete all tasks no worries about left over work and deadlines carried over
Same role

I had a balanced work environment. My line management was restructured and I experienced som bias. Generally speaking it is a good company to work for

I have had good earnings, and achieved and exceeded the benchmarks with some effort, however easily achievable. When there were issues I always created a resolve in order to keep a healthy workspace. As for the company it was great working there. I left due to personal growth reasons.

Pros

Exceptional Earning Potential for hardworkers, Flexible Hours

Cons

Long Hours.
Same location

fun place to work for

start your day with pressure, specially when you are a consultant. I was send on lots of courses through my career with them. I was blessed with a perfect branch manager. we worked very well as a team i love to work under pressure, there was a lot of that to satisfy my clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1