Standard Bank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

The hardest part of the job

Having to deal with different Financial Advisors at once. At one stage I had to work with two teams of Financial Advisors who had more than 12 advisors per team. Different personalities and work ethics was a great challenge but we managed to work together.

Pros

This enabled me to work with different people and understand them better.

Cons

Due to the size of the teams, I could not always assist everyone as efficiently.

4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture

Same role

Fun and challenging place to work

It is a fun place to work for,very challenging and it needs a self dertemined person who is willing to learn It's a workplace that requires one to have time management as lots of work needs to be done in time
Same role

There is no review summary

My life balance was good because I was weekends off.My salary was not good because I basically just worked for traveling allowance and half rent.Job security was bad because it is who you know.I got along with all management just not my own and job culture was OK.
Same location

Relaxed and fun environment

I always enjoyed working marathons, I scored daily incentives and prizes.Our management were very generous and work well with the employees.We had a very relaxed and fun environment, I`m a team player and like challenges so reaching my daily target was making easy for me to exceed my monthly target, We used to have incentives every Friday where you can be able to work half day, I enjoyed to be a Top performer and received the awards, I worked @ standard bank and dont remember a single day having conflicts with the management or colleagues, I was always enjoyingto be @ work and treat everybody with respect. I was always treating my clients fairly and assisting in every area where possible. I am very good in building a relationship with all client I spoke to and made sure that I Standard Bank is reputation is always taken serious and made clients to trust the Company and feeling safe with their personal information, I made sure that I kept their information safe as we are regulated by POPI and honest in whatever I was doing within the Company.. I made sure that I am reliable and work hard everyday and show my passion for my position that is why I was promoted and became a Senior Sales Consultant after a year employed. I was always assisting the new consultant and setting a good example to my colleagues. I am very consistent person when it comes to target which that is the most hardest part but making effort and working an overtime helped me a lot, I enjoy making money and going out to team buildings every month end motivated as we need to go out and have fun after hard gave -

Pros

daily incentives

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1

Based on 2 335 reviews

3,8Work/Life Balance
3,7Salary/Benefits
3,7Job Security/Advancement
3,6Management
3,9Culture
  • Standard Bank
  • The hardest part of the job