Standard Bank
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Treat the clients right

Marvellous working with such knowledgeable Team Learnt to always disclose the right info to the clients When in doubt, refer to others

Pros

Work hard and you'll be noticed

Cons

Sometimes clients were too demanding

Same role

Productive in terms of staff training

I have learned to adapt to change , to work in a team ,good team spirit. Management can sometimes be so much under-pressure at times that they neglect the needs of staff an that of the customers and mostly focus on less important factors. Change was the most factors that needed to be stressed ,even though co-workers had reasons to worry but at times some could be so possessive that they would not want to teach or feel threatened especially when there was restructuring on new staff in a department,that led to more frustrations and staff leaving .Sometimes one staff will be overloaded whereas other will just idle around. Hardest part was to work with someone who feels threatened that you want to take his/her job. Everything you do to him/her is wrong, you get to be always reported for poor performance.get warnings just for him/her to be sure his/her job is secure. The most enjoyable part of the job was service , Customer needs and sale.That enjoyed the most.

Pros

customer interactions

Cons

I always went extra mile for clients
Same location

Fun and challenging place to work

It is a fun place to work for,very challenging and it needs a self dertemined person who is willing to learn It's a workplace that requires one to have time management as lots of work needs to be done in time
Same location

Motivation

I have been in my current role as Branch Manager for 5 years and it include People Management, Risk and Compliance, Sales and Service. We have 8 strong values that gives us a very strong working relationship across all departments. I cannot relate to anything that was hard in my current role except ensuring that we comply with legislations in all departments. I enjoy working with people and see them growing. The most enjoyable part is when we achieve our goals.

Pros

I am very flexable and can adapt to any working environment

Cons

I can strive above challenges and are willing to work extra hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Standard Bank