Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Standard Bank Employee Review

Typical day

4 August 2020
Your day starts as soon as you get in the office as you have to start to prepare for the masses. Make sure your workstation is clean and ready to assist clients. Check that you have all you stationary and equipment is working to avoid running around
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Interaction and work experieces
Cons
Fixed hours
3 May 2020
Same role
Bank Teller (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
MY job at standard bank required me to work with money and and customer accounts, end of day cash up as well as customer service and sales. The staff were like a family, we treated each other with respect. The workplace was warm and welcoming but at times stressful. For me the hardest part of my job was dealing with cash and making sure that your accounts balance at the end of the day. The one thing i enjoyed about working for standard bank was the type people you get to meet every day.
4,0
1 March 2020
Same role
Bank Teller and Customer Information Consultant (Former Employee) - Bedfordview, Gauteng
There is a lot to be done and little time to do it. Managers set clear goals. You always know what needs to be done. Self discipline is key. Standard Bank has High Values.
8 March 2020
Same location
Teller Manager (Former Employee) - Pretoria, Gauteng
Very production and you experience different things everyday. You need to be innovative and ready to learn. Serving customer to our best ability was key. Customers come first in every employee. You need to be very reliable always be on time. always put the customers needs first.