Standard Bank logo
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Very good

I have learned to work as a team , to listen to other people's views and not to criticize .Working for Standard bank made me utilize the importance of decision making and negotiation skills .

Pros

Self-motivation is required

Cons

the fact that I was only a part time employee

Same role

na

Long Hours Lots of learning opportunities Management is fair Work place culture is very diverse but open to all cultures Hardest part is the hours because doors close early but still finish late
Same role

Productive and customer focused environment but with fun and passion.Teamwork and motivation.Always keeping up to date with technology and innovation.

Customer focused and be the company ambassador during work hours and after.It was fun and production was also priority. Customer retention and satisfaction.

Pros

Regular training and keeping updated with technology and innovation

Cons

Risks associated with cash in transit
Same location

Working from Home changed me

As I would have noted, I have been in the financial industry for around 20 years and IT about 24 years. The opportunities at the bank was incredible, but it is time to spread my wings and live the dream.

Pros

Medical Aid, Pension, working with some of the best in their field and making a true difference to customer Service

Cons

Well, the downsiging and a lot of politics (But part of the corporate structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1