Standard Bank
View all Standard Bank reviews

Standard Bank

Standard Bank Employee Review

Very nice to work for

One of the best companies to work for. If you are serious about growth in your life then once you work here only good things can come of it. Also they have immense benefits in this day and age where people just do not get hired

Pros

Live environment

Cons

Fast paced

Same roleSame location

Fast-paced but fun workplace

I temped at Standard Bank for two years through Cozens Casuals. They hired me for my previous banking/forex experience, even though I had worked for Barclays Bank like ages before. They gave me one week training on the system as they believed my solid work background in forex/accounts at reinsurance put me in a position to quickly learn the system. They were right - not only because of my effort to learn quickly, but because they also have excellent trainers/training. I would recommend the banking industry to any person who is a college-leaver with no experience as it is the best place to start your career and gain invaluable career experience. They also have fantastic intern opportunities for those still studying.

Pros

Fantastic free training

Cons

Long hours depending on the department; not the best salaries in the world
Same role

productive

Management was well yet slow on tackling our problems and work place was marvelous and the hardest part was probing as to some clients it was not comforting and lastly the enjoyable moment is team work there.

Pros

free rides

Same location

It is competitive

It was very interesting more opportunities and work experience is interesting.Can even get to study and upskill yourselfOnly if the senior management is well informed about bettering their employees.

Pros

Vouchers

Cons

Fair hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Standard Bank