Standard Bank logo
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Standard Bank Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

3,8Work-Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 334 reviews

Excellent place to work at, diversity and people culture maintained they value their employees

Work environment helps you to keep an open mind as you deal with different personalities and scenarios every day. It helps one understand economic matters and finances in a different light

Pros

Lower staff interest rates on all lending products.. Vehicle finance, home loan, credit cards

to be able to work efficiently and make a difference everyday

meeting and greeting clients, first person the client meets when coming into the bank, assist at enquries, analyse clients needs to send to consultants, running the premises duties, personal assistant to manager and consultants, stationery orders. i am able to multi task, i learned to listen to clients needs and help first time the right way. workplace culture is good. staff load of 24. hardest part is to please everyone. not always easy serving clients internal and external is my passion. i enjoy solving problems. my job allows me to be authentic and creative

professional and personal Growth

the most enjoyable part of the job is being of assistance to clients and putting a smile on the clients face. the workplace culture is simply fun, team work is evident in all aspects of the job. i have learned the importance of treating clients fairly, with respect and dignity and also to make sure the client is above and beyond satisfied with the service and financial product received. it is very important to ensure that your client is always properly informed about a financial transaction and that the client is comfortable with the product.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

no cons

Sales and fun

I have grown to enjoy challenges and I welcome them with positive mindset.The hardest part about dealing with clients is when you approach them. I got a long with ALL my co-workers and they enjoyed my company because I am very flexible and can adapt quick to new environment.

Pros

my co-workers were so friendly

Cons

I hate public holidays, they interrupt our daily routine

A place to work for and be productive

.Openning of accounts take almost an hour and can cause client complaints but after waiting for long we provide excellent service and working in teams

Pros

Rewards Beyond Excellence

Cons

on month ends

Standard Bank is a Place where staff only strive to achieve there goals

For the time that i have been and still am workign in the bank it has been a great and exciting time for me, ive grown in my role and working towards become the best at what i do. I love working for Standard Bank.

Great customers

All day assisting difference customers with difference needs,Every day is a learning curve

Pros

great package with benefits

Cons

bad management

Jobs at Standard Bank