Standard Bank logo

Standard Bank Employee Reviews in Grahamstown, Eastern Cape

Grahamstown, Eastern Cape5 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 336 reviews

Working under pressure while gaining a lot of experience

Standard bank is the best company to work for, they make sure their staff are well trained to enable them to do their jobs fully and keep the clients happy. Working for standard bank is an amazing experience, I personally believe working for Standard Bank can give a person an exposure to work or deal with any challenge in any company.

Fun workplace

Great and professional management... Not really productive because I was only doing that job cause I wanted extra money. I had so much fun work at the company.

Results driven and fast paced environment.

Standard bank was a fast paced and results driven environment. The achiement of targets and the feedback from satisfied clients was fulfilling. At the time the company appeared to be grappling with diversity management. There seemed to be a void between policies and aspirations at national level and what was the case at local level.

Pros

Achieving targets and assisting clients.

Cons

Diversity management.

Productiveness

coming to work and meeting new customers with different querries each day. an opportunity to be able to meet customers expectations and providing financial planning solutions.

Pros

Intensive training

Cons

commission only

Productive outputs through acknowledged and rewarded inputs.

Typical day: Realising your aims,goals and objectives What you learned: Rest and rejoice after work Management: They can too learn from the insubordinates, this makes things manageable at work. Your co-workers: Promote healthy competition Hardest part of the job: Joining the company during the transitional stage of our society wherein race/color matters more for some client and staff members. The most enjoyable part of the job: Knowing that your boss can trust in you - "Patrick - Please organise me 5 other people who are just like you" (Area Business Manager)

Pros

Team building (enlightning sessions)

Cons

Relationship with some of the managers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Standard Bank?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1