Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Standard Bank Employee Reviews in Rustenburg, North West

My team leader never gave me a chance to spread my wings, my favouritism was at the core and the chain was way too long. I felt suffocated and clamped, to get a bonus you had to favoured. I worked for this company at a time of LMI 's where would go without pay for months but efforts were not recognized. I loved this company but after my experience I don't know
Pros
I don't remember getting anything for free
Cons
Rotten management
The bank takes good care of its employees in terms of staff benefits and annual reward. There is also a good work life balance and at Simmonds street you even get a gym onsite.
Pros
Staff rate on all lending products
Working for a huge bank like Standard Bank was a dream come true.It was the first company to work for and I really learnt a lot from it.It is a great company with great people and always provided excellent service to the customers
I found SBSA to be an employer that is committed to developing talent in house which was great as I had no qualifications when I started my career with them. Through learnerships and L&D interventions I was able to gain the skills to find a position within the company that I was passionate about.
we were working with target everyday and supposed to balance your transactions on the system with your cash. Standard bank taught to be loyal and be responsible in using money
skills improvement courses for full day, team work development programme booked at the lodge or hotel for a day. present offered , recognition. lunch or breakfast .
Pros
free lunches, breakfast, vouchers and presents
Cons
voluntarily long hours
An excellent company to work for. Management invests in staff and ensure that they are sent for the appropriate training. They also ensure that staff needs are catered for.
Pros
Company invests in staff
Cons
n/a
Days at work differs from one day to another because some days theres a lot of business and some there none, management is very supportive. colleagues are the best. The hardest part of the job is that im earning commision with no basic salary. interacting with approacherble and friendly staff make my days enjoyable.
Pros
yes, free lunches
Cons
8 hours
meeting new customer be honest hard worker satisfied customer
Pros
free breakfast sometimes
Cons
office hours