Standard Bank logo

Standard Bank Employee Reviews in Stellenbosch, Western Cape

Stellenbosch, Western Cape3 reviews

3,7Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 336 reviews

Being accurate, fast and punctual at all times

It is a nice environment to work in, you meet different kinds of people with different cultures. Treating everyone the same is the best thing you can do. People can see that Standard Bank values every customer whether you have lots of money or not. Management always tries there best to teach us to do our utmost best for a customer and goes the extra mile in any situation, whether it is a deposit, withdrawal, transfer, opening of accounts or just an enquiry. Working with finances was best thing I liked to do there as I have an aptitude for figures and delivering excellent services was something I never stopped doing as I like to engage with customers which keep customers stay banking with Standard Bank because of a good relationship between them and the bank .

Overall good experience. Work away from home is my main concern currently. Good benefits through staff rates and fees. Strong and profitable company. Good working environment.

Pros

Staff rates

Cons

Work away from home

Fun and Loving

Learn everyday new stuff Concentration must be good Learn to work under pressure Enjoy to Balance cash Sales of credit cards and policies is tough

Pros

Free to learn

Cons

Stand whole day

Jobs at Standard Bank