Standard Bank logo

Standard Bank Employee Reviews in Tembisa, Gauteng

Tembisa, Gauteng3 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2 336 reviews

The hard you push to meet the daily target the better the chances of doing more than the given target

It was nice working with different people daily, you get to learn to to best communicate with people if different ages and advances in the level on respect. The most challenging things was going out to work and having a very slow day were there'd be less people interested in any of the products we had but over all the job was fun.

well managed financial institution

Typical day at work is filled with interactions with customers. Going through statements, processing deposits and withdrawals. Making amendments on accounts and updating necessary information. The management step in to assist with trans-fare authorizations and confirming of cheques. Respect ,integrity and customer service are at the core of the business as our values. The team makes it all worth while at the end of the day.

Pros

Motivational seminars

Cons

Unpredictable queries

busy place everyday

*I have had a very busy day were the ques are very long,started working from the time the bank opens up untile it closes without taking my launch break. *I have learned to log queries and complians on our new system and loading leads on the system *I find my co-workers friendly and assisting at all times,they have a team work. *Taking large cash from the clients and not balancing at the end of the day *Selling and having more leads compare to other co-workers at the end of the day and get recognised on the beyond excellence.

Pros

credits on my beyond excellence card

Cons

long ques

Jobs at Standard Bank