Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Standard Bank Employee Reviews for Administrative Clerk

I learnt a lot from working in different departments. Great customer service culture. Diverse staff members and great comeraderie as you move from department to department.
Pros
Free supper, transport home in the evening, presents, trips, health checks
Cons
Late work, short breaks
Very professional working workplace where line of command is respected Where everyone performs his/her duties without any supervision only accountability
This was a very good company, benefits are great at Standard Bank. The management can be improved but the atmosphere is great. Working hours can be a bit if a challenge if you're in retail banking. The overall working culture is great, the team is goof and the higher management are amazing and are all about their people.
Pros
Benefits, Medical Aid, 13 Cheque, Fun Fridays
Cons
Weekend Work
Enjoyed working at the Bank, good benefits good leadership, enjoyed working with clients and solving their queries job satisfaction at the end of the day when my client is happy at end of enquiry i had a successful day
benefits
Cons
no long hours
We started from 08:00am till 16:00pm which was marvelous as it was a straight shift from Monday to Friday We had two fifteen minutes tea break. The culture and traditions built in the team was wonderful we were treated equally and fair. The time I worked there the homeloans team was celebrating their 150 year mark which they invited me to.I enjoyed it just as much as the permanent staff. We practiced together as the pulse as we were representing that part of the homeloans body. I learned to work with any person from any colour and tradition or culture. They shared all there best practices with us even though we were only contract workers. The leaders we had there really led by example.We could refer to them at anytime even with personal matters. I felt very comfortable in this department. I wanted to work for this company and did my best to come back however I am still only on contract. I will keep applying to keep my blood blue as I can see there are many opportunities here and growth within this beautiful organization.
Pros
Transparency
Cons
Contract work