Standard Bank
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Standard Bank Employee Reviews for Management Consultant

Very good place to work at.Best upskilling.My previous job working as Consultant provide me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many of the skills required for this job including answering phones ,responding to emails,processing payments and entering data on multiple computer programs.Processing special pay items which is not processed in the same manner as a regular payroll run.I am a self motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project and to learn valuable skills.My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.I'm not afraid to take a difficult client or do a difficult project as it is the best to teach me the most.Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures. Manage lifecycle of an employee from end to end.Upskilling different Human Resources Business Partners on the self service portal (ESS)Keeping track of all the queries via team track.Capture and process transactional documents. Maintenance of personal record folders.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time management
A world of countless opportunities and rewards for hard work. There is exposure to different departments and employee development programmes that are instrumental in moulding the career employee desires.
Pros
Work freedom
Cons
Departmental conflicts
I enjoyed the culture at Standard Bank as well as the people I worked with. I learned something new each day which I found stimulating. It is important for me to learn something on a daily basis. There is no micro management as long as you exceeded expectation. Most enjoyable part of my day was to know that I have made a difference and added value to the organisation.
Pros
Close to Home
Cons
Contractor
I have grown in Confidence and people management, as i work with people. Management is important, but more so in conjunction with Leadership, this is a gift that one needs to nurture and renew daily. My hardest part if being overworked, but in that i feel that it is exactly what one needs to test how resilient you can be. I enjoy my work because of the dedicated people i work with, i learn everyday as we work with many customers. At times tings seems very challenging, but in this one can only grow and rise above.
Pros
Experience and exposure. lots of personal growth
Cons
insufficient man power.
cutomer debt management was fun,full of surprises and we always got rewards for reaching and exceeding our monthly targets.
Pros
free lunches and clothing vouchers
Cons
you stay a temp for to long before u become permanent