Standard Bank Employee Reviews for Sales Representative in Tembisa, GautengReview this company
Sales Representative1 review
Tembisa, Gauteng1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2,346 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
The hard you push to meet the daily target the better the chances of doing more than the given target
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It was nice working with different people daily, you get to learn to to best communicate with people if different ages and advances in the level on respect. The most challenging things was going out to work and having a very slow day were there'd be less people interested in any of the products we had but over all the job was fun.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Standard Bank?
See more Standard Bank reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 2,346 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Standard Bank
- What qualifications do I need to have to be able to be teller at standard bank48 people answered
- What must I have to qualify for a job31 people answered
- If you were to leave Standard Bank, what would be the reason?31 people answered
- What are the working hours at Standard Bank?31 people answered
- What is the company culture at Standard Bank?27 people answered
- Does Standard Bank require background check? What kind of background check does Standard Bank do and…25 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Standard Bank?24 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Standard Bank?24 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Standard Bank?23 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Standard Bank?22 people answered