Standard Profil

Standard Profil Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews

2,9Work-Life Balance

Great for Learning, limited growth

good for someone seeking experience and learning about the workplace and being a professional. exposure to problem solving and projects which is cool,

Hospitble working environment.

At this company I felt at home and accepted even though I worked on my own in my own work area.The cultures are diverse but most of their employees love to chat to the new guy and ask him/her about who they are and where they come from etc.

Pros

Standardised overtime rates. Free transport for nightshift workers.

Cons

None that I can think of.

You there to learn something new everyday

From when I came to work at standard profil I've learn my way up there were always something to learn from and every one had to do there part there we no thing as my friend did less every one do there part

Not happy

Its nice to work at Standard Profil but the overtime is too excesive. The salaries is fine aswell. The treatment you get from management is fine as long as you just do your work

Maintenance Technician

Awesome things is all I have to say...I can't explain it but to encourage the next person to go for the life changing change.Technology is awesome and the staff compliments this bcos they are a growing company.

Ok to work at for only a couple of months while you wait for something better

They could do a lot more in treating employees better, this is not a normal job where u come to work and do job and go home , everyday is a struggle due do bad machines and no maintenance done on machines, but I've learned a ton in my 8years at Standard Profil about rubber injection moulding.

Not a very Happy Environment

South African branch of a Turkish company. All major decisions are made and fed down from Management in Turkey. Very autocratic company with no benefits for staff. Although the salary is fair, the long hours and expected productivity for all administrative staff members are very unrealistic.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no benfits, autocratic management

Automotive

Standard Profil is a farely new company which is growing fast and new systems and processes are being implemented. Leading sealing system manufacturing company for the OEM market.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Standard Profil?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Profil. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance