Status Staffing

Status Staffing Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews
Fun and Productive
Assisting Recruiters with appointments and typing of CV's
How to speak to candidates

Management was fine

Different cultures

Was trying to assist recruiting candidates

Customer Service
Pros
Appraisals
Fun and Productive workplace
Awesome company and awesome colleagues making everyday a new and wonderful experience at work. I have leaned that time management and urgency is important. The level of service that you give candidates and clients foster long lasting relationships, and this was inculcated into our interactions on a daily basis.
5,0
fun, productive, educational, growth
its a nice recruitment agency to be working for, because the employers and recruiters are willing and helpful in many ways.
They are striving to becoming a bigger and even better

agency to help those in need of jobs, to build a relationship with the staff members.I would say a typical day at work is 4% out of 10%,

most of the time the CEO makes it fun for the staff to become closer to create a good working environment and making sure the company meets its goals by attending most efficiently towards candidates.

I have learned and gained a lot of experience working for status and i can be assured that this company has made me see things in a different perspective. the hardest part of the job is letting candidates know that they did not get the job, seeing the disappointment in their

eyes. the most enjoyable moments are the hook ups,u get to share your reviews and feelings and the hookups are mainly to see the target progress.
Cons
short hours
3,0
Productive, Vibrant and Energetic
Status staffing is a vibrant and energetic company. A company in which growth opportunity is available. It is a professional environement. My daiy duties are client interaction, meeting and developing on business in the recruitment field. Setting up meeting and so forth
4,0
Fast paced, fun work environment
Depending on the orders that comes and the the job specification, we have to source candidates according to that specifications and interview them. There might be only a short notice period to recruit a large number of candidates, but you work and cope productively under the pressure.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Status Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
3,0