Steelrode (Pty) Ltd

Steelrode (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews

South Africa2 reviews
3,0
A day at work: following up on production, orders and deliveries. Negotiating prices with customers. Travelling into Africa to meet with clients. Contracting with Transporters. Managing sales staff.

What i have learned is that there are many opportunitie sout there, but nothing will come if you dont go looking for them.

Management here is weak. the wrong people have been appointed in the wrong positions.

Co workers are good, fun people. The atmosphere in the office is a little down due to sluggishness in thebmarket and low sales.

Hardest part of the job is trying to hit targets and grow the business in a depressed market environment.

Most enjoyable part of the job is when I land a large contract and it all comes together. Recently landed a R32 million project to supply steel to a Chinese construction company. This will definately contribute to the bottom line.
Pros
performance driven
Cons
bad leadership
4,0
the steel industry is a very interesting industry to be involved in. My passion is steel and forming steel into different products.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Steelrode (Pty) Ltd?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Steelrode (Pty) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
3,5