Steers Restaurant

South Africa68 reviews

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
3,2Culture

Working there gave me so much skills and much knowledge of a restaurant and customers.

I loved working there staff is friendly and well manned. I learned new things everyday....i learned a customer is always right....because in order for you to get paid you must make sure you treat your customer's in a polite way.

Productive ,and fun work place

Working at steers is not only about making money.It is more about meeting new people ,interacting with them from different backgrounds,different cultures.And as a team you become close get know each other.There are always new ways to learn and grow while working there.Through attending workshops, having inspections and by doing online training.

Good in communication

Patient with customers and willing to work under pressure anytime focus on my work. I like to work in the campany because I like to work as a team in work place with team spirit

Hardworking and meticulous general worker with exceptional physical strength.

Positive and confident with the ability to work a motivated team member.To provide dedicated general maintenance and cleaning support in a variety of setting

My steers job

I learned Alot at steers about being a team player and working fast to take out orders the management was okay didn't have problems with them because I was always doing my best to be good worker. the work place culture was okay because it was in an even garage we used to work night shift dealing with Alot of people even the hardest costumers who where drunk

productive and fun workplace

Very good place for self-starters. Being a cashier enables one to be very confident as well as appreciate the customers. the hardest part of the job is that one is not allowed to sit down except during your lunch time.

Pros

Lovely atmosphere

Cons

low pay

Productive and a fun place to work

A typical day at work starts at 8am in the morning when we open and we as the staff would have a little prayer before we start working and that always motivated us daily. what i learned was that we as people we are different and special in our own ways and i learnt that as a person you have to have patients with other people. take your job seriously and always be professional in every situation. The management we had was very understanding and fun to work for and made it easy for us the employees to do our job. Our workplace culture was we always made fun of each other and always had our morning prayer. The hardest part of the job was dealing with intoxicated customers at night. they always gave us a hard time. The most enjoyable part of the job was obviously lunch time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Steers give people an opportunity to meet and to know others.

Working at steers gives people an opportunity to know and be able to stand up for themselves especially youth. Steers is a place where u work with food and people where an individual is being taught how to behave around people and how to treat customers.

productive and fun place

working at steers was very great and i learned so much from that company, more especially when it comes to time management, and taking my job serous. Management, those people were very strict, but like i said i did learn from them. the hardest part of the job was when i had to clean up, and when it was busy, having all customers shouting at you.

Pros

free uniform

Cons

It so good to work at steers. U will always feel at home. So much fun and care.

I realy enjoyed working there. I would like to encourage any one who is willing to work to post their CV. U will ejoy it and have fun, trust me guys!!

Pros

Ribs

Cons

19 hours

productivity

As i was employed as a manager it take time to understand your staff but as time goes on i get used to them and i enjoyed communication with customers.best times i have was giving my customers a best service ,hardest part was complians from them.

fun work place bt little money

Working so good as team as much as sometimes we working under pressure but still I'd never heard any fights wether its physical or not we working so team working sharing the ideas helping each other

steers is company that has an nice environment to work on because you deal with customers and thats what i enjoy doing.

Steers is a restaurant that deal with customers satisfaction.It company that get to give you communication with different people and languages.you get know what customer wants and how to deal with each and every one of them.

Pros

staff meal

Cons

working on weekends

working environment

Some days are tough, but with team work and determination anything can be done,management is amazing and the workplace culture varies as time progresses. hardest part of the job is the rush hour and preparing food on time. most enjoyable is preparing the food.

Pros

steers lunch

Non productive

Where the customers want something impossible to happen like getting unknown discounts. Working with a team Management team does corporate with a team

Productive,fun and Team work

My co workers was so understanding and helpful including the management, the business was so good, and there was a good team spirit.

Pros

We ate our pockets

Cons

Yes, it was a long hours job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Steers Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Steers Restaurant
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?