Steers Restaurant

Clear
3,5Work-Life Balance
2,9Pay & Benefits

Fun working place

Must have Good communication and experience. Working at Steers you must be willing to work as team-work and be willing to work anytime and be Flexible, decision Making.

Pros

N/a

Cons

8 hours

Productive and fun workplace

Restuarant like steers needs people who are energetic and ready for any challenge. You have to deal with customers who have different characters everyday.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Those people were never fair to me

They should be fair and pay you as you do your job and I would love to work for them again as long as they gona treat me fair and pay me the money I derserve simple

Fun workplace

The steers restaurant was good during end of months and weekends because it were u can make more packet money because of busy. I was really enjoying to work at steers.

Cons

Short breaker

Fun exciting

It's a very good place to work with very exciting people and managers professionals fun... The stuff is really helping each other to make the job easier and respect each other

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Sometimes long hours

It is okay working for steers. I like the job . There are some friendly and helpfull people working here. I like the payment type because its per week.

Pros

1hour lunch

Awesome

Working at Steers Diner is like working to family member's company because we respect one another. Even though manager was rude but we did our best to put Steers up there.

Pros

We had free lunch

Cons

Also long hours

Fun work place

It was fun working there , and working with different people it very enjoyable. You get to knpw many different people and their different attitudes which helps you to know how to handle them. You have to be patiant and friendly when working with the costomers becouse it makes your life esier at work.Respect it is the most importent key at work.

Pros

Na

Cons

Trueworthy colleges, productive safe workplace

I'm hard worker whose able to face any challenges at a working place, kind, faithful, energetic person.At work we communicate treated our customs with dignity. Every months we attended by the Evaluators to and mistry shop.

Pros

Discount on staff price

Cons

Long hour

I enjoyed working at steers restaurant as i always enjoy working around people. My goal is to obtain a job where I'll be able to utilize my skills and experience in order to provide a better service for the company. I don't like working in a company that requires less salary than I expected... I like working on a company that brings me closer to the world

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Over time

Best place ever I have worked for, they pay very well espaiclly for weekends, holidays and over time I can total recommend someone to work for steers at point in durban

Pros

Salary

Fun workplace

It was fine workin work nice people would love workin in a good environment. And help make the business grow and make the best out of the business im good for.and make it the place to be

Pros

Cons

Normal hours

Fun workplace

It a comfortable,freindly,welcoming work environment that anyone can wish to have, it can be hard sometimes but you need calm down and work as fast as you can to serve customers.

Pros

Free lunches

Impressive and loving

It keeps you closer to many people and you learn more each day... They keep you smiling and yes it's a good place indeed. As for someone who loves people.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun workplace

I like to work at steers because it where i found my self getting to know well how to communicate with different people everyday. I don't any complians

Pros

Bring your own food.

fun

It's so nice to work at STEERS flame grilled it just taste better they rate R17,11 cashiers or waiters rate R19,21 it is a place to work because you gain more experience on grilling and knowing shelf life of their products

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Its a fun place but every business has its ups and downs.

There's no lunch for the employees, not to mentinon the long hours of night shift. But either than that,their food is always up to standard. Sometimes you'd have a bad day at home but when you get to work, you just lighten up. The people I work with are amazing,managers as well. But there's always that ONE that we don't get along with.

Pros

Fun employees

Cons

Long hours, no lunch break.

Workable

Not great place to work at too of salary gets taken each mouth especially shortages too much working hours always charging staff especially once you've been absent no off you gonna get.

Pros

Free lunch

Fast service

The restaurant is located on a highway so people comes in and out all,meaning the place it's always busy and productive. One thing that I like about the shop is that we work 48 hours a week.

Pros

Free food for staff

Cons

48 hours a week

fun and experianced workplace

It was fun and enjoyable working there but the hours was long and transport problems getting home at night salary was little good management

Pros

no free lunch or stuff dicount

fun work place

Yes, i must say its a fun working place, i would like to get a better place, better Salary, i gain more experience from other places... And working hours is fine, coz is jst 6 hours.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Steers Restaurant. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • Steers Restaurant
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?