Get decent marks at university and the highest qualification you can.
By reading through the values of the institution, also to know and research the position you intend to apply for, also create a few viable propositions on how you could improve the particular field
Focus on job description and your experience
- What should you wear to an interview at Stellenbosch University?3 people answered
- Does Stellenbosch University require background check? What kind of background check does Stellenbos…3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Stellenbosch University?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Stellenbosch University?2 people answered
- Does anyone know how the competency test is structured?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Stellenbosch University?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Stellenbosch University?One person answered
- How long did you wait till you received your feedback after the final interview?
- How long does it take for one to get feedback after the final interview
- Do you guys employed people who is uneducated...!!