Stellenbosch University
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Christine Loxton - Tutor Assistant

21 January 2015
As a tutor I have learned many skills and I really enjoyed working for the University. We were a great team working together. I have outstanding organizing skills and I am a creative thinker. Being a tutor has also learned me to understand and respect different types of people in many different environments. I have greatly improved my ability to see a problem from different points of view before choosing an appropriate solution.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Working with people
Cons
23 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Tutor / Department of Sociology (Current Employee) - Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch university provides one with the opportunity to grow and establish networks. working with the department, it was interesting to see how different the sub-department functioned as one to ensure that the students are trained and helped in ways that would see them become future thinkers and active members of the society.
7 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Tutor (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape, África do Sul
A universidade oferece excelentes condições para o desenvolvimento das atividades de ensino e pesquisa.
14 April 2021
Same location
Invigilator (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
A very integrated place to work at, everything you need is nearby e.g. equipment, facilities and expertise. Very layedback/relaxed working environment, yet fast paced at the same time.
Pros
Very well integrated (everything you need is nearby e.g. equipment and facilities)
Cons