Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Conducive Environment and Highly Productive

5,0
30 November 2020
It was a good experience working in the Stellenbosch University. This is an environment where your academic experience is tested and improved to raise your confidence and problem ability. The institution management are very well organised and fantastic in organisational management. I have no regret having less than a year work experience at this academic institution.
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
Good relationship
Cons
Early to office
5,0
30 April 2020
Same role
Teaching Assistant of Operations Research (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Excellent academic Institution, among the three best in the continent, and among the top 300 Universities in the world According to Shangai rranking. Competent staffs. I am proud and grateful to my study leaders, who gave me to have an experience as teaching assistant, during my Doctoral studies.
4,0
6 January 2020
Teaching assistant (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
During my time with the company I had two different leadership roles. In both these positions I was allowed to take responsibility for the projects and programs that I wanted to develop and employ. Great learning opportunity. Highly recommend.
4,0
26 March 2018
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Stellenbosch University offers a teaching assistant position for each faculty. It is a wonderful position to develop academic administrative skills. All employees are friendly and those with higher positions are open and willing to share information. The position has very little micromanagement and keeping to personal deadlines are key, but work freedom is refreshing
  1. Conducive Environment and Highly Productive