Stellenbosch University
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Educative and diverse

4,0
2 July 2017
Being a tutor at Stellies was an enjoyable experience. The supervision was minimal which allowed you to grow in your own space. It gave me my first opportunity at learning how to deal with people. While I did not get official feedback from the lecturers whose modules I helped tutor, I did get the overall impression from the students that my presence and skill were helpful to their studies
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
23 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Tutor / Department of Sociology (Current Employee) - Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch university provides one with the opportunity to grow and establish networks. working with the department, it was interesting to see how different the sub-department functioned as one to ensure that the students are trained and helped in ways that would see them become future thinkers and active members of the society.
7 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Tutor (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape, África do Sul
A universidade oferece excelentes condições para o desenvolvimento das atividades de ensino e pesquisa.
14 April 2021
Same location
Invigilator (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
A very integrated place to work at, everything you need is nearby e.g. equipment, facilities and expertise. Very layedback/relaxed working environment, yet fast paced at the same time.
Pros
Very well integrated (everything you need is nearby e.g. equipment and facilities)
Cons