Stellenbosch University
4,1 out of 5 stars.
Stellenbosch University Employee Review

Excellent work environment

11 September 2017
Helpful staff and co-workers combined with well equipped facilities. The opportunity helped me to develop excellent communication and time management skills. I also learned how to work well with people and incorporate different ideas and opinions towards the successful outcome of a project.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
After hours marking
30 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Teaching Assistant of Operations Research (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Excellent academic Institution, among the three best in the continent, and among the top 300 Universities in the world According to Shangai rranking. Competent staffs. I am proud and grateful to my study leaders, who gave me to have an experience as teaching assistant, during my Doctoral studies.
4,0
6 January 2020
Same roleSame location
Teaching assistant (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
During my time with the company I had two different leadership roles. In both these positions I was allowed to take responsibility for the projects and programs that I wanted to develop and employ. Great learning opportunity. Highly recommend.
9 March 2021
Same location
field worker (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Stellenbosch University is a productive and fun workplace. I learnt a lot on this particular project. We were paid an excellent salary for the period of the project. I will definitely work there again given the opportunity.
Pros
Free Lunches during training